Sunnington Assisted Living in Murfreesboro, TN is designed for those who may have reached the point of needing some assistance in order to maintain a relatively independent lifestyle. Our levels of care have been carefully designed to provide the right services for each resident. It may be as simple as preparing meals, assistance with bathing, dressing or grooming, medication reminders or transportation to appointments. Perhaps it is just the need to avoid the isolation of living alone.
Whatever your needs, from the moment you enter Sunnington Assisted Living you feel welcome. Every detail was carefully considered from the ground up to provide residents with a superior living experience. Located in the heart of the community is a living room where residents can visit with family and friends. The ice cream parlor or the Café is the place to be if you feel like a treat. Or enjoy a cup of coffee while relaxing on one of the patios before taking a stroll along the beautifully landscaped grounds and stop by the gazebo or take a seat by the water fountain. Maybe you want to invite a guest to enjoy a meal in the private dining room. The choices are yours, just as they were at home!
Sunnington offers six floor plans, from studio to two-bedroom apartments, designed with your comfort, safety and convenience in mind. A personal emergency response system is available in the bathroom and living area of each residence for individual care 24 hours a day. Residents bring their own furnishings and possessions to transform their apartment into their new home. Our wellness center is open daily for group exercise or individual training. The beauty/barber shop is open weekly to meet your hair care needs. For anyone wanting to maintain the independence of doing your own laundry, laundry rooms are conveniently located on each floor. How about a day at the spa? Two walk-in whirlpool baths are available upon request.
You will enjoy gathering with friends at mealtimes in the beautiful dining room overlooking the patio. We offer three fresh and nutritious meals daily. In addition, residents may choose items from the “always available” menu if they prefer. All meals are prepared on-site by our friendly dietary staff who will also assist our residents with any needs that may arise during the serving of meals in the dining room.
We also carefully cater to the nutritional needs of residents who require diabetic, low sodium and lactose intolerant special diets. Snacks are available for our residents throughout the day in the Café, a wonderful place to gather with friends and family.
To schedule a visit to Sunnington Assisted Living or to request more information, please contact our Community Relations Director by calling 713-420-5482.
- Six floor plan apartments
- Kitchenette in each apartment, including a refrigerator and microwave
- Emergency response system
- Individually controlled heating/air in each apartment
- Elegant restaurant-style dining room
- Private dining room
- Gathering area with baby grand piano
- Recreation and hobby center
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Living room
- Beauty Salon
- Wellness Center
- Several gathering areas on each floor
- Laundry rooms located on each floor
- Individual postal box
- 24-Hour staff
- Cable television, telephone and internet
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with walking track
- 24-hour staff
- Licensed nursing
- Restaurant-style meals
- Medication counseling and/or supervision
- Emergency call response system
- Personal laundry services
- Active social, cultural and educational programs
- Transportation on scheduled days to local appointments
- Escort services to meals
- Assistance with dressing, grooming and bathing
- Occasional reality orientation
- Assistance with self-managed incontinence
- Bi-annual assessments